Only Lyon - 観光とコンベンション

Historic monuments

Les Subsistances

Les Subsistances ©
At the start of the 17th c., the Order of the Visitation occupied the Couvent Sainte Marie des Chaînes. This convent was taken over by the Army in 1807 and converted in 1841 to make bread until 1995 and to roast coffee until 1960.
The only vestige, the bakery, was transformed into a 120-seat venue, renovated from 1999 to 2001 by Denis Eyraud. The School of Fine Arts has been established there since March 2007.

連絡先の詳細

8 bis quai Saint Vincent 69001 Lyon 1er

電話番号 : 04 78 30 37 24

営業時間

From 08/22/11 to 07/20/12 : open daily from 12.30 PM to 6.30 PM except on Mondays, Saturdays, Sundays.
Map
gmap
Lyon City Card リヨンでの観光を最大限に楽しむために絶対に必要な観光パス!
ガイドツアー 普通では見れない、見逃せないツアー、リヨンの見所が満載!