Only Lyon - 観光とコンベンション

Religious heritage

Temple du Change

Temple du Change ©
Temple du Change © www.templeduchange.fr
Temple du Change © www.templeduchange.fr
Temple du Change ©
Built from 1748 to 1750 by architect Jean-Baptiste Roche, though the plans and elevations were provided by Soufflot. The Loge du Change was used by traders in Lyon until the Revolution and then abandoned. It was handed over to the Protestants in 1803.
L’orgue date de 1858, 8 jeux sur un clavier de 54 notes et pédale en tirasse de 18 notes.

連絡先の詳細

2 Rue de la Loge 69005 Lyon 5ème

電話番号 : 04 78 34 16 85

営業時間

Throughout the year : every Saturday.

予約

Powered by Logo pilgo

Map
gmap
Lyon City Card リヨンでの観光を最大限に楽しむために絶対に必要な観光パス!
ガイドツアー 普通では見れない、見逃せないツアー、リヨンの見所が満載!